Chứng Hôn Nhân - Vietnamese Marriage Celebrant - Melbourne

Nhắn tin cho nhau , chúc mừng sinh nhật
Các hoạt động tiệc tùng offline

Chứng Hôn Nhân - Vietnamese Marriage Celebrant - Melbourne

Bài viết chưa xemgửi bởi AFSP_1 » 19 Tháng 8 2014, 00:29

Chứng Hôn Nhân JOHNNY HA – Vietnamese Marriage Celebrant - Melbourne

I am a registered civil marriage celebrant (AG Reg. No A16131), based at City of Brimbank, in North-West Melbourne, Victoria. I have been appointed by the Registrar of Marriage Celebrants from the Attorney-General’s Department.

As an authorized marriage celebrant, I can solemnize all marriages anywhere in Australia and I adhere to a strict code of ethics and practice in accordance with the Australian Law. I can assist you to complete the basic legal ceremony at my office, your home, or at your venue with all mandatory legal wording and declarations, all documentation and certificates.

If you live overseas and would like to marry in Australia or if you would like some assistance with Immigration letter for your Prospective Marriage application, etc., please contact me to discuss your requirements, it would be my pleasure to help you.

My services include:
 Handling of all legal documentation
 Meeting to sign formal documentation
 Providing Marriage Certificate on your wedding day
 Registration of documents with Victorian Registry of Births, Deaths, Marriages (BDM)
 Ordering Standard Marriage Certificate from BDM (for immigration purpose/name change)
 Providing Letter for Prospective Marriage, Spouse visas to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).

Accreditation:
Member of Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants (AFCC)

Office Hours: By appointment

For further details, please do not hesitate to contact me

Johnny Ha, CMC
Mob: 0411 456 384 (Vui lòng để lại tin nhắn nếu không gọi được)
Email: jha@afsp.com.au
Add: 511 Ballarat Road, Albion, VIC 3020 (Melway 26 F9 - gần Albion Train Station)

AFSP_1
Bé xíu lớp Mầm
Bé xíu lớp Mầm

Bài viết: 28
Ngày tham gia: 23 Tháng 12 2013, 16:46

Quay về Nhắn tin chúc mừng - Hoạt động Offline

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến0 khách